Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Cards with Gold Metallic Accents


IIf you have some last-minute holiday cards to make, ​grab your December Club SEI Scrapbooking Kit. Just because the kit is designed for making scrapbook pages doesn't mean you can't use the supplies to make cards, tags or other holiday crafts.




I fell in love with the metallics and gold foil details featured in the design of these papers and embellishments. To further bring out the metallic accents for my cards, I picked up a stack of pre-folded gold-edged cards from Michaels. I simply cut the patterned paper to fit the size of each card front, then decorated with stickers and baubles. Using dimensional adhesive (foam squares) further makes the designs "pop." I can't wait to give these elegant cards to my family this year!





Happy Holidays,
Stephanie

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Love these cards! I'll start making my cards for next year in January, and I'll certainly be using my December kit!

Unknown said...

SEI always have beautiful foiled paper! Your cards are awesome! Merry Christmas!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover