Saturday, October 17, 2015

"Hoo's Sweet" Handmade Gift Set


Hello SEI Fans!!!

Piali here, today I have a gift set to share with you all!
I used the super cute ... Hoo's Sweet collection!!!




I loooooove Owls...so its one of my favorite SEI collection.



I used the perforated sheet for the focal sentiment part.
The green glitter sheet from this collection is beautiful.



The cute owls are the sticker from the Sticker sheets.
I also used some SEI gold glitter dots.



Embellished the corrugated pillow box with some wood shapes & papers.
I also made a frame.



"GRATITUDE" is printed card from this collection.



Also added some wood owl piece and some leaves.
For a fun touch I added some gold glitter dots as the owl's eye... cute , isn't it?

Hope you all liked this quick and easy gift idea!

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting!
Piali

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such CUTE projects!

cghundley said...

Owls rule and this
is some cute creations!
Carla from Utah

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover