Thursday, September 24, 2015

"Beautiful Dreamer" Boy Scrapbook Layout

Hello! It's Kelly here today sharing a layout made using the Daydreamer and Summer Woods collections. Both of these have instantly moved to the top of my favorites list...but, I especially love the Aztec/Indian themed patterns in the Daydreamer collection.




I started my page by cutting my background papers to 8.5x11, and 8.5x5. I stuck down a washi tape border before stitching the smaller piece down to the top half. I then layered a mix of patterned paper pieces measuring: 5.5x8.5, 5x7.5. and 4.75x5.5 to the top center of the layout. I slightly tucked my journaling card under the bottom of the top layer.



I topped off the layers with my photo, arranging it a little off center with a few flag embellishments. I assembled a little dream catcher with elements from the Sundries and die cuts, and stuck it down to the bottom/left of the photo. I finished it up by adding the title to the bottom of the page.



Thanks for stopping by today!
Kelly

Supply List
Daydreamer (On a wing, My Tribe, In the Wind, Stickers, Sundries, Die Cut Elements) Summer Woods (Walnuts n' Cream, Backyard Blast)

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover