Friday, September 11, 2015

Back-to-School Fall Scrapbook Layout

Hello! It's Kelly here today sharing a Back to School layout using the Golden Harvest and BOOlicious collections. I loved working with the fun mix of patterns, and of course...fall colors are my favorite!




I started my page by cropping a piece of striped patterned paper down to 8.5x11. I stuck down a 2x6 punched border to the top of the layout - a little off center, before stitching down a 8.5x9 piece of patterned paper for the background.



I kept the rest of the page pretty simple, by arranging my elements in one big cluster. The die cut pocket is from the Golden Harvest collection, and the patterned paper measurements are: 4.5x4.5 (green circle), and 8x5 (red plaid). The triangles are made from 3 different sized squares cut in half diagonally, and their measurements are: 2 inches, 1.5 inches, and 1 inch.



Thanks for stopping by today!
Kelly

Supply List
Golden Harvest (Patched Pocket, Eggplant, Leafy Lines, Pumpkin Patch, Stickers, Diecuts, Sundries) BOOlicious (Monster Mash, Sweet Stash)

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover