Tuesday, July 28, 2015

"Beach Selfie" Summer Scrapbook Layout


Hello SEI Fans!!
Piali here, today I have a layout to share with you all...




I used papers from May Paper Crafting kit.
I love the colorful circle pattern on this paper!!!

My daughter loves taking selfie and here is one of her selfie with her dad. As the girls are growing so fast, these moments are precious!!



I used the corrugated cardstock to frame my photo...love the texture it adds to the page. The stickers from the kit blended so well with the colors of the circles..I used few stickers and stars diecuts.



I used silhouette cut for my title.



I also added vellum star and pearls.



The washi tape is a perfect match for this paper too!!
I also used wood shape from the Hello Handsome kit.

Hope you like this layout!
SEI Kits are amazing, don't forget to check them out ...HERE.

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!!
Piali
 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover