Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Father's Day Cards


Hello! It's Kelly here sharing with you some projects made with the super cute Hello Handsome collection. This collection is perfect for anything masculine themed from Dads to birthdays, and even babies! Today, I have a couple of Father's Day cards.




For the first card, I covered about 3/4 of a note card with patterned paper. Centering the sentiment along the left side, I stitched it down. I then had lots of fun building myself a little 'dad' from the Hello Handsome sticker sheet. Next, I arranged the stickers on a die cut piece of white cardstock. I centered it on the patterned paper side of my card, and popped it up with some foam tape. To finish it up, Kraft Chip stars were added, and I topped the hat with a button.







For the second card, I created my background using 4-6x6 pieces of patterned paper. I stared by making 4 evenly spaced marks along the left side of the card (each slightly over an inch). I adhered the first piece down by lining up a corner to the top mark, and lined up the following three the same way using the first one as a guide. Next, I trimmed off the access paper. I then hot glued a vest sticker from the Hello Handsome sticker sheet to a mini wire hanger from the Sundries kit, and popped it up using foam tape onto a 3 inch circle of white cardstock. Using more foam tape, I adhered the circle to the center of my card. I then added the sentiment to the base of the circle for the finishing touch.







There you have it...a couple of cute, and easy cards for Father's Day. Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Hello Handsome (Note Cards, 6x6 Paper Pad, Stickers, Sundries, Kraft Chips)

Kelly

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover