Thursday, March 12, 2015

1, 2, 3 Lucky Me Scrapbook Layout


Hello! It's Kelly here today sharing a layout made with the Hoo's Sweet collection.The greens in this collection are perfect for St. Patrick's Day projects, and boys, and feeling lucky.....or maybe green is just my favorite color ;)




I started this page by trimming a piece of patterned paper down to 8.5x5 and adhering it, and a border to a sheet of 8.5x11 cardstock. I stitched that down, along with an 1.5 inch piece of patterned paper to the bottom of the page.



After sticking down my matted photo, I tucked a journaling card under the border to the right of the of it. I then added my embellishments, title, and journaling. I finished it off by adding some googly eyes to my owl, and stamping the date.



Supplies:
Hoo's Sweet (Oh Honey Honey, Lovey Vines, Honeydew, Playful Expressions, Stickers, Kraft Chips)
Furry Friends (Sundries)

Kelly

2 comments:

craftmenagerie14 said...

Awwww, sweet page! Love the colors!

Kimberly Kett said...

Adorable photo and layout, love it!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover