Tuesday, February 17, 2015

So Sweet Layout

Hi! It's Kelly here to gush about the amazing color combo in the very lovely Sweet Sora collection. The combination of burgundy, light pink and aqua is one of my all time favorites. It's used a lot for Christmas and Valentine's Day themes...but I love it for just about anything! Today, I'm using it to share a very girly layout about my daughters. I love how the black and white photo really makes the colors pop!



I've also used some off white velvet paper for the base of my page. Although, it's a little pliable...so I did mount it on to a plain piece of white cardstock. That way, I could also save patterned paper by just using 2.5 inch strips along the top and bottom, instead of using up a whole sheet. I was a little nervous about it being hard to work with, but actually it was great. Everything sticks to it fine, and the only reason I stitched it on was to camouflage the lines from the patterned paper. Well, that...AND I love how the stitching looks.



I have no doubts that the Sweet Sora collection will be on everybody's must-have list...Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for stopping by today!



Supplies
Sweet Sora (Pretty Tulips, Lovely, Stickers, Puff Stickers, Sundries, Die Cut Pieces)
Hoo's Sweet (Playful Expressions,Stickers)
Velvet Paper (Off White)

Kelly

1 comment:

craftmenagerie14 said...

I love this! The colors of the papers do make your photo pop! And I love the stitching!!! Great layout!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover