Monday, February 16, 2015

Birthday & Anniversary Organizer and Cards!

Hello SEI Fans!!

Birthdays and Anniversaries are important dates! It’s good to remember the special dates and wish our family and friends. With time our family grows and we make new friends, there are lots of dates to remember, so here is a mini organizer idea to help you keep track of these special dates.



I used pretty papers and sundries pack from the January 2015 Papercrafting kit  for this project.




Love the die cut flowers and the sticker sheet! 

I created a mini book by simply trimming down the pre-printed birthday calendar page(included in the kit). I punched hole to put a binder ring thru to hold all the pages together. Then I embellished the top of the mini book using gorgeous flower diecuts, sticker and pearls from the kit.



I also used some ribbons from Forever Sassy collection.

I had so much fun creating with this paper crafting kit, I also made few cards!!



I used the perforated sheet for the focal images of my cards. It's super quick and easy!!!

Silver, gold and metallics are so trendy nowadays...I used gorgeous Silver cardstock to diecut my sentiments.



I used the twine & clothespin from Sundries pack. Here is a close up photo ... 



Love the real metal like shine we get from these Foil cardstock!!

I also love the flowers in the jar...there are few different ones in the kit, stickers & die cuts.



Again used the foil silver cardstock for diecutting my sentiment and tiny hearts.



Hope you like these projects!!

You can order your own kits HERE.

Piali

2 comments:

craftmenagerie14 said...

Very sweet projects. The birthday and anniversary organizer is a great idea!

Stephanie said...

The mini birthday organizer is so cute. Great idea!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover