Friday, January 9, 2015

Magnetic Note Board

Hi Everyone! Laurie here today with a cute and easy craft that will help you keep your life a little more organized. If you're like me, your fridge is covered in little notes that remind you of all the things you're supposed to be doing during the week. It works, but it certainly isn't pretty! That's why I decided to make a magnetic message board (which can also be displayed on a stand!) to help prettify my life a little.



For this project I used SEI's Furry Friends collection. Even though it's animal themed it's still very versatile! I love the bright colors and that cute cat die cut!




You can see on the back of the frame I glued neodymium magnets. These are small but super strong. A dot of gorilla glue keeps them in place nicely. Now I can attach the frame right to the side of my refrigerator!



Because of the glass in the frame, you can use a china marker or a dry erase marker to make notes that will later wipe off quickly and easily. Much cuter than post-it notes or a whiteboard, don't you think? I love the cute little gemstones from the Furry Friends Sundries pack; everything is better with sparkle!



You can do this project with any of your favorite SEI collections -- and I would love to see it if you do! Leave me a comment below so I can see what you're up to!

Laurie

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover