Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Happiness Journal, Guest Post


Seeking happiness, everyone seems to be searching for it at some point in their life, and I'm not any different. When SEI contacted me to be a guest blogger I had no idea that the box would contain an outlet for me to document a huge part of life- The Search for Happiness.






I'm in my late twenties and like many women who are my age, you're either already married with kids, engaged, in a relationship wondering if you're going to get married, single and mingling, single mom, graduate school, going back to school, travel gypsy, soul searching, wanting to restart, workaholic or the single cat/ dog lady haha! All jokes aside life does throw punches at you, and documenting your feelings is a great outlet, and you might as well do it in style right?





Being in my late twenties I have this list. Don't we all. To accomplish those things by the big 3-0. Regardless if I actually finish them, I want to document this year and SEI has amazing products to help you do that. Their Catalina line is totally my style. Cmon who really doesn't like mint, pink, and gold?





I am a big journal person and love writing down my thoughts, aspirations, lists, and of course quotes. I'm planning on utilizing this throughout my year and wanted to share with you some of my pages that are in it.





Xoxo,
Florence Antonette

2 comments:

Annette-California said...

Beautiful journaling and love the book she created!

craftmenagerie14 said...

Great book! Love all the extras on the pages!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover