Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday Projects: Tree Decor, Ornaments, & Tags


Piali here sharing few holiday projects with you all. My first project is lovely holiday home décor…




I love this SEI – Calling Bird Paper Collection. It's a super simple project to make…I didn’t use a foam cone for it, it’s just a 12x12 sheet of paper.

Here are the closeup photos…



I rolled a 12 x 12 sheet of beautiful paper from the Calling Bird collection into a cone, trimmed the bottom. Then I adhered it with liquid adhesive. I embellished the bottom of the cone with ribbon from envelope album kit and clear rhinestones from Chalet Sundries kit. I also added red rhinestones from Chalet Sundries kit.

For the tree topper I used the corrugated stars and star brad from Chalet Sundries kit. I used a inexpensive glass tealight holder for the base of tree and tied the jute ribbon bow. Then I adhered circle diecut from Calling Bird Paper collection to finish the base of the tree. I love how the project turned out, Hope you like it too!!

Next up is a very quick and cute ornament. I used SEI doilies for it…love they come in variety of colors!!



Cute, isn’t it??? It’s great to make with the kids too.

We need 3 doilies for each ornament. Simply cut a slit halfway and staple the ends together, you can overlap it bit more each time to make smaller cones. Then thread a twine or thread thru it to make dangly tree ornament. I also used Rhinestones from Chalet Sundries kit as a tree topper.

My Last project is perfect for last minute gift wrapping… Super easy peasy festive tags.



I used kraft tags from Chalet sundries kit and added the tree stickers from Calling Birds collection.

Thanks for stopping!
Happy Crafting!!

Piali

1 comment:

craftmenagerie14 said...

I love the tree tags and the tree glasses! So cute! Great ideas and I think I will definitely try the tags!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover