Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Family Holiday Journal for December

It's December! December means there is so very much to do and so many different activities and little traditions here and there that we need to try and fit in. This year I thought it would be fun to create a little journal of sorts to record all the happenings that are going on here this year. So far it's already proven to be a successful project and allows for some time for reflection for me as well. Something that I am finding that I appreciate!





I started by selecting what would be the base of my journal and found the spiral bound notebook from SEI to be perfect! I adhered some patterned papers from the Noel collection and was pretty much set. You will see that I opted to cut out one of the beautiful flowers from the sheet of Frosted Poinsetta that I had. Such pretty papers in this collection! I love the embossed and glittered accents! Perfect touch for holiday projects!



The vellum folders in the album are perfect for housing special photos taken throughout the month. I love the frosted look they give my photos and that they seem to be peeking out from the pockets is just perfect!





I've been enjoying the creative reflection that this little project is allowing for me and also that it's keeping me on track of all that I want to accomplish this month! I hope this inspires you to get creative this month despite it being a busy time of year!

Supplies Used:
SEI Crafts Spiral Bound Journal
Noel Collection - Brisk Walk patterned paper
Noel Collection - Frigid Lights (reverse side) patterned paper
Noel Collection - Frosted Poinsetta patterned paper
Noel Collection - Sundries (ribbon, flower)
Noel Collection - stickers
Fall Bouquet Collection - ribbon

Jennifer

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Such a warm and homey look! Just absolutely love your cover poinsettia!!!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover