Friday, November 14, 2014

Fall Wreath Using Die-Cut Leaves


Hello SEI Fans!! Piali here! I’m super excited to be here…its my first post as SEI DT member!!!

Today I will share a home décor project with you all. Every year I make handmade wreaths for our home, one for each season. Here is our fall wreath for this year.




I like using a grapevine wreath base for the fall. I sprayed the wreath generously with Tumble Dye Gold Glitter and heat set it with embossing tool. Gold Glitter Tumble Dye spray is an amazing stuff…it works perfectly on paper, clothes and even on a grapevine wreath. I love the gorgeous gold shine!!!

I used beautiful foiled papers from Autumn Smiles collection for die-cutting the leaves. I also used Autumn Smiles leaves pack and Jute ribbon.

The Velvet specialty papers are super fun to use!! I used the Chocolate Velvet to die cut few sprigs. Love the rich texture!! After diecutting the leaves I simply adhered them to the wreath using hot glue. I also added a little bit of the fabulous yellow net like paper that comes in the Autumn Smiles paper collection.



Here is a close up look at the wreath…its Gorgeous.. yet very simple to create. The rich gold shine and the foiled paper details are just fabulous!!! I love it!!

Hope you like this project and this inspires you to look thru your SEI papers and try to use it for home décor items!!



Thanks for stopping by!
Piali

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yay Piali! This is such a gorgeous wreath!

Virginia L. said...

Super awesome! I love the pattern paper on wreath! Well done with the dies, Piali!

craftmenagerie14 said...

What a great project! And so pretty!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover