Friday, October 17, 2014

Thanksgiving Dinner Treat Containers for Place-setting


Thanksgiving in Canada is in October. We always have a big family dinner with too much food and little gifts on each of the dinner plates.




I had so many fall leaves cut out from my card and gift bag set, that I decided I would add them to the little gift containers for Thanksgiving dinner.



Each one is created using a 6x5 pieces of patterned paper. I created a tube and the adhere the ends in an offset manner. I then decorated each of the little gifts. Each has the first letter of the family members' name. I could easily make them more generic, but then the gift inside would also have to be general.



I add candy, stickers, jokes and little toys inside. It makes for a lot of fun and lots of conversation.



I hope I've inspired you to create something fun for you next family dinner!
Sarah

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover