Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Holiday Envelopes


So I will start this post by apologizing. I am sorry to have to remind you that Christmas is 4 months away. BUT it's good to get crafting and create early with favorite leftover bits before the season starts. Really, every year I am behind by a number of cards and gifts. Every year I try to start early and I was hoping this would help all of us ;)

I pulled out the packages of plain kraft and white envelopes as well as the Holiday Traditions and Noel leftovers that I loved too much to give up. Here's what I created:






First up is the white envelope that I decorated with gold and red products. The gold and red/white washi tape were perfect for the finishing touches on this envelope.





Next is the tall, kraft envelope. I used my favorite snowflake punch and I also used a little silver washi to match the grey throughout the collection. The kraft really makes the colors in the Noel collection pop.





Finally the second kraft envelope. For this one, I chose to trim the edge of the patterned paper to match the outline of the envelope. A white pen a quick and easy way to add the detail of stitching along the border of the red patterned paper all the way around.

I hope I have inspired you to pull out some of your favorite Christmas products and get an early start!

Thanks for visiting!
Sarah

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover